The first case of travelers' Wuhan coronavirus in Finland is found today. Finland is well prepared to research and treat coronavirus infections. For now there is no need for special
measures. Good hand hygiene is important.
Authorities and tourism operators are monitoring the situation.
Guidelines for the tourists: https://thl.fi/en/web/thlfi-en/-/guidelines-for-tourists-how-to-protect-yourself-from-the-wuhan-coronavirus?redirect=%2Fen%2Fweb%2Finfectious-diseases
How to protect yourself from the Coronavirus?
Coronavirus infections can be prevented with good hand hygiene.
Always wash your hands
- when you come in from the outside
- before cooking and eating
- after a toilet visit or changing the diaper
- after sneezing, coughing or sneezing
- when you touch the same surfaces as a flu person