Online appointment booking
If you ar not able to make an appointment online, call the health care centre to make an appoinment:
+358 (0)16 322 4600 / Urheilukatu Health Centre
+358 (0)16 322 4610 / Pulkamontie Health Centre
+358 (0)16 322 4620 / Rinteenkulma Health Centre
Follow the instructions given to you on the phone. If you think you have been infected with the coronavirus, select corona.
Only contact emergency care in matters that require urgent attention
- For the time being, health centres will not make appointments for non-urgent matters.
- If they need to cancel appointments already made, they will inform you.
- It is important for everyone to ensure that people in need of urgent care can be treated in emergency care.
- We must not burden emergency care with other matters
Wear a face mask in all public indoor settings
The City of Rovaniemi recommends wearing a face mask in all public indoor settings where safety distances cannot be maintained. In addition to public transport, it is recommended to wear a face mask in places such as shops, shopping centres, libraries, offices, theatres, museums and restaurants. The mask recommendation also applies to universities, upper secondary schools and vocational educational institutions. The strong recommendation applies to both staff and students. The mask recommendation for educational institutions is valid until 30 November.
The City of Rovaniemi provides free face masks to those with limited means. Students with limited means can obtain face masks from their educational institution. See distribution points in Rovaniemi.
The general face mask recommendations issued by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) in August are also valid in Rovaniemi. In addition to the above, THL recommends wearing a face mask
- On the way to the corona test centre and before the test result has been confirmed if you must leave your house for essential reasons.
- When a passenger arriving in Finland from a risk area goes from the point of entry to Finland to the place they will quarantine themselves or if they have an essential reason to leave their home during the quarantine period.
When meeting friends and relatives, those at risk and their guests are recommended to wear a face mask when safety distances cannot be maintained.