Demand for rectification of a parking ticket
- The demand for rectification must be submitted within 30 days of the date of issue of the parking ticket.
- The demands for rectification are handled on average within two weeks.
- Notification of decision will only be sent through mail to a given post address.
- Please send the necessary attachments regarding your complaint (copy of a parking license, copy of the parking meter receipt etc.) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Rovaniemen kaupunki, pysäköinninvalvonta, PL 8216, 96101 Rovaniemi
- For inquiries about a demand for rectification call 016 322 6310 during consulting hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 14.00 and 15.00 o'clock.
- Parking tickets must be paid within 30 days of the date of issue. A demand for rectification or appeal does not extend the term of payment, but the payment will be refunded if the demand of rectification is approved.
- Parking fine in districts 1 to 18 and 21 is 50 € and 40 € in other parts. You'll find a map of Parking fine regions here: Parking fine regions
All the fields of the demand for rectification form must be filled to ensure that the matter can be handled appropriately. Once submitted you will receive an automatic comfirmation email to the provided email address.